The Sales Representative is responsible for selling products and meeting customer needs while obtaining orders from existing or potential sales outlets. They ensure that the customer is satisfied and adequately taken care of while making a purchase. This way, they can establish new accounts for their employer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Keeping in contact with existing customers
- Meeting sales targets
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Giving feedback on sales trends
- Maintaining accurate records
- Reviewing sales performance
- Build good working relationships
- Ability and desire to sell
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- Active listening, fast learner, and passion for sales
- Capability to flourish in a competitive environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office (Specifically Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word)
Note: Candidate must have a two-wheeler.
If you have desired qualifications and skills then apply for this job.
IA Multi Ventures (P) Limited